Most frequent questions and answers
Hydration is responsible for how the skin behaves on a daily basis. It’s responsible for how it sheds its excess dead skin cells, how it performs and how it heals itself. The health of the skin cell that are responsible for keeping the skin supple and strong depends on hydration. Basically all metabolic functions need hydration to perform efficiently and healthily.
Foods: Eating Collagen rich foods such as, egg whites, chicken, fish, Citrus fruits, berries, leafy greens, tomatoes and nuts, to name a few help to boost collagen production internally.
Collagen Facials rejuvenate the skin and improve skin texture by increasing the hydration levels in the deeper layers of the skin. The incredible benefits of this increased Hydration are:
- Your skin will look younger with fewer fine lines because of the plumpness resulting from the hydration.
- Your skin cells will exfoliate easily from the surface of your skin which prevents build up of dead skin cells and gives the skin radiance.
- When the hydration levels in your skin are increased they encourage your cells to regenerate faster. This new cellular regeneration increases the production of Collagen in your skin.
- This increased Collagen production not only boosts healthier new skin cells but also has the ability to tighten and firm the skin.
Some of the benefits to this facial are
- Fewer fine lines
- Gives a the skin radiance
- Hydrates the skin t encourages new skin cell growth
- Tightens ski leaving it feeling younger and firmer
Rosacea’s progressive. I’d say rhinophyma is the worst and most advanced stage of rosacea. It’s the stage where you have the nodules and the papules and the acne forming. It’s that chronic, deeply flushed redness. It’s the dilated capillaries that you get all over your skin. You might [also] get reoccurring eye infections with your lashes. It becomes a very involved condition